Thanks for stopping by!
I set up Empowee to help coaches, creatives and small business owners to get full clarity on their vision and to build brands that connect with their target audience by adopting a heart-centered approach.
Traditional marketing taught me that marketing was data-driven and all about ‘data & numbers’. Whereas, Heart-Centered marketing is all about marketing from ‘the heart’.
So, you’d like to submit a guest post for my blog?
Here are topics to choose from:
- Business vision
- Brand story / Brand message
- Brand design
- Brand values / Brand personality
- Target audience
- SEO / Long tail keywords / Rank on Google
- Email Marketing
- Content Calendar / Content for blog
- Social Media Growth
- How to get more clients for small business owners
- Sales strategies for small business owners
Or you can suggest your own topic, which has to align with a service listed on here
- Article length: Minimum of 800 words.
- Tone of voice: We only accept articles that have a personal feel. You need to write like you are speaking to one person or a friend. Write your article like you are telling a story to a friend.
- Article Quality: It has to be written by you and must be an original piece of work.
- Plagiarism: All articles will be cross-checked online – if you have copied someone’s else work your article will not be posted.
How to submit:
Fill out this form here and then I’ll respond to your email if your topic resonates with our brand and fits our tone of voice and selection of topics.